Friday, January 29, 2016

Marco Raffine vs. Crayola Brand Colored Pencils

So, my new set of Marco Raffine colored pencils came in the mail yesterday. Oh my! Love, love, love them. Going from Crayola brand to Raffines is like going from a peddle car to a Lamborghini. They spread like butter and don't hurt my hands at all. The colors are rich and vibrant. The cardboard box they come in is pretty much useless since you can't really see the colors or get them in and out easy so I ordered this case for them. I want to be able to take them with me to the park or the lake or wherever in an easy to carry and easy to use case. Other wraps have the pencils in a single row and would take an entire picnic table to spread them out. This is a double row and I am so looking forward to taking them on the go with me.



You can also get the Raffines already in a wrap. So wish I had know this when I ordered them.


No comments:

Post a Comment