Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Admiring and Promoting the Work of Other Artists

Just because I am an artist and author doesn't mean I can't admire and promote the work of others. In fact, when I was a little girl, my mother would take me to Northpark Mall in Joplin, MO. At that time, there was a little old man who wore a french beret and would set up his easel and do pastel portraits. He seemed to be off in his own little world amid the hustle and bustle of the busy mall.

I would watch him for as long as my mother would let me. I admired his talent and his intense concentration. Watching him is one of the things that inspired me to become an artist. So, not only will you see examples of my own work on the sides of my blog, you will see the work of artists and authors that I find to be exceptional and outstanding. If you see links to your work on my blog, know that I am a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment