Monday, July 21, 2014

New Overcome Evil With Good Prints, Totes, Pillows

Sometimes I choose to jump in and start drawing with no particular subject or theme in mind. This allows my subconscious to express whatever it feels a need to. "Overcome evil with good" is a bible passage that is near and dear to my heart. This drawing expresses it in a way far more powerful that I would have created had I started with that theme in mind.
This method of drawing is art therapy for the artist. Elements of art and principles of design that are embedded in us become the tools that allow us to turn subconscious thoughts into visual reality. 


You can see my interpretation of "Overcome Evil With Good" here:  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/overcome-evil-with-good-tanya-provines.html?newartwork=true

No comments:

Post a Comment