Monday, August 20, 2012

Graphic and Fine Art Services

Several people have asked me what services I actually offer as a traditional and digital artist. I came up with the following list;

  • logo redesign
  • promotional flyers
  • unique business cards with matching envelopes and letterhead
  • brochure design
  • ebook cover art
  • portraits in pastel, pencil, and charcoal
  • pet portraits
  • custom acrylic or pastel paintings from your photos
  • digital illustrations of people, places and things
  • picture book illustrations
  • enhance photos
  • photo restoration
  • JPEG to vector conversion
If you don't see what you are looking for, on this list, shoot me an email and I will see if I can help you or recommend someone who can. Credit cards accepted via PayPal.

tanyaprovines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment