Sunday, June 5, 2011

eBook Cover Artist

Why hire a professional to do your eBook cover when you can do it yourself, for free, with online software that uses templates? Do you want your eBook to have the same cover as someone else? I'm guessing you don't. That's where I come in. I have written and illustrated several eBooks for myself and I really enjoy doing the covers.

As a freelance artist and illustrator, with over 30 years experience, I am now offering my services as an eBook cover artist with two options available. Option #1 - $50 - I will design your cover using appropriate, hand selected, clip art from my library of more than 125,000 images based on your suggestions regarding images, colors, etc.. Option #2 - $150 - I will design your cover using a custom illustration that I create via digital/traditional artwork based on your specs and after reading excerpts from your eBook manuscript and reading your suggestions regarding images, colors, etc. Both options include 3 minor revisions, if possible and necessary. Additional work will be billed at $15 per hour in half hour increments.

I require a 50% non-refundable deposit with the balance due upon acceptance. I accept payment via PayPal or Money Order. Your satisfaction is always my greatest concern and I will work with you to give your cover the quality it deserves. You work hard to get your manuscript to be the best you are capable of. I will work just as hard to give it the cover it deserves. I look forward to hearing from you. You can email me at tanyaprovines@yahoo.com. View samples of my work at tanyaprovines.blogspot.com. See my eBooks by doing an author search (Tanya Provines) at Amazon.com and at Smashwords.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment