Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Free TV

Today's post doesn't have anything to do with artwork, other than the fact that I've added some pages containing art lessons (see the list to your right). I would like to share with you the fact that I choose not to pay monthly fees for cable or satellite TV. Instead, I invested in converter boxes and antennas for the TVs in my house. We get 22 channels for free including; ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, ION, and many others. We watch movies at hulu.com. I got to watch "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" on there the other day. Love that movie. Many good movies can be bought for around a dollar at pawn shops and we get to watch them whenever we want. Newer movies can be purchased at Amazon.com. Below you will see some of my personal favorites. It is possible to not pay the high monthly fees for cable or satellite TV and not feel deprived. In today's economy, it just makes cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment