Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Insulting T-shirts

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of seeing disgusting and insulting messages on T-shirts, especially kid's T-shirts? Personally, I don't see the humor in walking around insulting everyone I come in contact with. I've also noticed that children speak to each other and to adults using these same insulting remarks. I'm not sure which came first the T-shirts or the change in attitudes of children. I think I will design a line of T-shirts with positive messages on them. I did the first one this morning. It's available at my Zazzle store. I used the caterpillar I drew during the "How To Draw A Caterpillar" tutorial. Please leave a comment below and let me know if you agree or disagree with my opposition to insulting T-shirts. I'd really like to know. Am I just being an old-fashioned fuddy duddy or do some of you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment