Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Waiting Game

Since it will probably be several weeks before I get my new computer and Adobe Illustrator, I have downloaded a free program called GIMP. Since it is similar to Illustrator, I can practice on it. Too bad it does not use vector files. If it did, I could just use it and save the expense of Illustrator. In today's market though, I have to be able to create and send vector files.

I've added a new page to this blog. You can click on the "Oklahoma Red Dirt Artwork TM" on the right side of this page to see it.

On a personal note, my daughter is flying home from Germany today. Yay! She has been gone for 3 weeks and I can't wait to hug her. She and her grandmother and aunt have been gallivanting all over Germany and Austria. She got to go see where they filmed "The Sound of Music". She really had a good time and kept us all updated by posting pictures of all the places they visited onto FaceBook.

Thanks for stopping by today. Leave a comment and turn the lights off when you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment